Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why I never make to do lists....

Darrell is gone for the weekend, helping his dad who broke his leg three weeks ago. I've been sick for the majority of the week and didn't want to infect Dennis (Darrell's dad). I also could use the time to get some neglected stuff done around the house.

Last night I made a to do list for today.

It had 13 things to do.

I could realistically accomplish them all. In about 4 days.

I have checked six and a half of these items off my list.

I guess that isn't too bad...I accomplished half of what I set out to do.

Let me tell you what I prefer to do. I love making ta-da lists. Really long lists.

Lists of things I have already done, so I can just check them off my list.

Woke up. Check.
Opened my eyes. Check.
Got out of bed. Check.
Looked in the mirror. Check.
Ate something before 8 pm. Check.
Turned on the TV. Check.

That way, I get it all done.

What's on your ta-da list?

1 comment:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

That is just the problem. I can Ta, but I never seem to accomplish the da.