Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm a serious slacker

Since I have insomnia, I've been checking out some of blogger's newer features.  I found where you can read all the comments left on your blog in one location.

So, I was reading them and came across some classics.  I have some great friends--thanks to you all.

And then I came across several that had me confused.  So I checked out the original posting.

It was a list of ten things that make me ridiculously happy.

And I asked my readers (that's you) if any one would like to write their own list for me to post on my blog.

Several of you responded.

And I forgot all about it.

So, if you are still interested (or interested for the first time), let me know.  I will do it for real this time!

And, yeah, I still have a large stack of thank you cards that I never sent out from my wedding. 

Six years ago.

No comments: