Monday, May 30, 2011

I have the cutest niece in the world

My cute little niece is coming on a big girl trip on an airplane to visit me in about 10 days.  I'm SUPER excited.  I've planned 17 days worth of activities in our two-and-a-half days together. 

My sister didn't want to tell her funny little daughter about the trip too early, since she would (of course!) be too excited and find it difficult to concentrate at school. 

Somehow she found out she was going to visit Aunt Stephanie and Grandma and Pop, but Aunt Stephanie first.  I like to think that she is a lot like me and a detective at heart.

Today I talked to my sister who told me the niece had a ziploc bag full of her savings.  My sister asked her why she had her money in a baggie, to which she replied,

"This is for when I go visit Aunt Stephanie.  In case she doesn't have enough money.  I can help her out!"

I'm feeling the love!

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! You should definitely take some of that money. Have fun with her. Give her hugs and kisses from me!