Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Money for nothing....

and the chicks for free.

Do you remember that Dire Straits song?

Well, I found a website that will give you $15--that you spend on FABULOUS merchandise they sell--just for signing up.

Pretty amazing, huh?

It is One Kings Lane.

Sign up, and enter my email address in the optional "I was invited by" field (darrellandsteph at cox dot com), and we both get $15.

Then you can refer people and the whole world gets $15.

You can redeem your credit right away, or anytime in the next six months.

But if you see something you like, snatch it up. The offers are only available for one day and once the product is gone, it's gone.


3 comments:

Just Pam said...

WOW, I want to know who does this and what they get.
Thinking about doing it!

Ginger said...

What's the catch?

. said...

love One Kings Lane! (I heard about it through my brother, who often sells his overflow inventory on the site)