Friday, October 7, 2011

Questions for the Internets

Darrell has asked for some help and I think the internet is THE place for him to get that help.

He has some questions that I am not equipped to answer. 

So, please, if you have the answers to any of these questions, leave a comment.

1--Should he attempt some at-home mole removal using a dremel?  If yes, should he use the flat polishing sand-paper attachment or the conical grinding attachment?

2--When Texas A&M leaves the Big 12 Conference in 2012 (keep in mind the Big 10 Conference has 12 teams and the Big 12 has 10 Teams--I know...no sense.AT.ALL) and assuming TCU accepts the offer to join the Big 12, which 2 additional universities should be extended an invitation to join?  Please choose 2:
A-BYU
B-Boise State
C-SMU
D-University of Houston
E-Louisville
F-Memphis
G-Other
Please provide reasons for your choices.

3--If Bigfoot is such a big creature, why hasn't anyone credible found evidence of its existence?

4--What is your favorite AC/DC song?  Afterall, everyone should have a favorite.

5--Which of the states in the US, would you annex to Canada?  Why?

6--What TV show of this newest season is the next to be cancelled?  What one show should I be watching?

7--Name your favorite cut of beef. 

And finally...

8--Team Edward or Jacob?  And please explain what this means.  I

Thank you!  No, really.  Thank you!  Like I said, I haven't been able to explain any of these to Darrell's satisfaction, so maybe you can help me out.

If not.  There's always the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

No comments: