Now, here is my big problem....
What should I do?
I have a ton of things on my to do list. Ok, I don't really have a to do list--it tends to get me overwhelmed if I do.
But, there are so many things I would LOVE to do Friday.
Here's a sampling:
- Sew--I still have to finish a couple of Christmas presents (and I mean Christmas '08).
- Go to the gym--I hate going, but once I'm there, I love it.
- Clean the house--like a deep Spring clean--there's something really nice about having a clean house. If only it would clean itself.
- Go shoe shopping--I really want and need a new pair of shoes. Or more.
- Finish my paperwork for our taxes--UGH!
- Spend some time with the girls--pretty much any of them.
- Re-decorate the house--Ok. That one isn't something I can do, but I'd love it if I could! A girl can dream!
- Spend the day at my in-home spa--Pedicure, hot tub, reading, lunching (I love using that verb), primping.
- Hours online--Let's be realistic!