Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's possible I won't sleep well tonight

Look what I found just before going to bed tonight....



Yeah.  It's a super creepy scorpion.

I now think that the bed is full of them and I won't get to sleep for hours.

I captured it in a glass (one of the only things they can't climb).

I researched on the internet the best way to kill them.

Apparently stepping on them and squishing while turning your foot is the best.

But not when you are wearing flip flops.

I chose to flush it down the toilet.

3 comments:

Just Pam said...

You have scorpions and we have lizards.

Annell said...

I despise those things. Want me to come blacklight and torch them for you?! It's quite an adventure:)

Ginger said...

Yucky! I'm very sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.